We Specialize in County and Municipal Government IT Solutions.
NIS has established a core competency in municipal government IT projects and operations. We strategically target local government clients for our services and as a result have expert technical experience in this area. In order to maintain and improve upon our core competencies, we:
- Maintain a knowledge base of IT information specific to municipalities.
- Meet with teams of consultants, engineers, and application specialists who serve local government clients.
- Maintain relationships with world renowned industry experts and subject matter experts.
- Keep up with contemporary developments in municipal IT projects and operations in specific professional organizations
Benefits for Government & Municipalities:
- We have experience with all types of municipalities
- We improve the performance and security on all of your IT systems
- We will demonstrate gains in performance through an efficient IT architecture
- Budget issues- We provide services based on only what you consume
- Get real-time U.S. based 24Ã—7 Help Desk support
- Gain access to our investment in the latest IT monitoring and management toolsets that keep everything working
- Improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- Reduce capital expenditures and get a fixed IT services budget- know how much IT is costing you
Protect vital records and information by using secure storage and data centers
- NIS can work with your existing IT staff to meet operating objectives, or we can take IT off your hands- let us focus on the day-to-day IT management of your systems
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your Municipality?
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Is it harder to find skilled IT professionals?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and population you support increasing?
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security and compliance also growing?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
- Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
If you accept that data is critical and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like NIS that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.