NIS runs IT as a service-oriented business, leveraging industry best practices, tools, and methodologies. We measure IT management by service levels, system availability, customer satisfaction, and customer retention. We adapt our IT Service Management (ITSM) processes to meet customer needs, and we are confident in delivering a solution that is quick to implement, with high-service value for immediate return on your investment. Whatever your IT support challenge, our advanced ITSM systems and 24Ã—7 Help Desk Team can solve it.
The NIS service delivery is modeled after the Information Technology Infrastructure Management (ITIL) framework for IT Service Management, fine-tuned over the years, to align IT services with your business needs. Our engineers are trained on the methodologies and principles of advanced ITSM software using the ITIL framework, to ensure your incident and service requests are handled professionally, quickly, and on-time. Our service delivery model for incident and service management:
- Full SLA management of service incidents
- Service-level driven reporting and escalation
- Submit issues quickly via email, phone, web portal
- Self-service web portal updates to issues
- Priority-based queuing and escalation
- Alignment between IT and business processes
- Single point of contact for all IT issues
The NIS strategy for IT management aligns interests between you and us the service provider. Month over month, your IT support costs are fixed. You receive no unexpected invoices with high hourly bill rates. You hold us accountable to deliver on services you contracted us to deliver. Our results are measurable, with metrics-based reporting. Our service levels defineâ€¦
- System availability objectives
- System performance objectives
- Business hours response-time objectives
- After hours response-time objectives
â€¦to meet your needs and ensure satisfaction.