IT as a Service for Legal Firms
The legal industry must carefully pay attention to changes in Information Technology.Â IT changes, or not keeping up with IT changes, can create risks for their clients and their practice.Â Case Management Software, document management, email encryption, time tracking, billing contacts, case calendars and more have created an even greater reliance on IT infrastructure performance and reliability.
Security, client data protection, intellectual property and litigation technology seem to provide motivation for a greater emphasis on IT infrastructure and performance.Â Document collaboration, video conferencing and mobile devices are making IT security surface as a critical business problem.Â However, with all of these demands on ITÂ fewer than 60% of legal firms have a â€œformalâ€ IT budget and 25% of legal firms still have no IT security policies.
What does your Legal firm need?
NIS provides â€œfull-lifecycleâ€ IT support for legal practices.Â By selecting only the components and support, you need your law firm can realize significant cost savings compared to in-house alternatives. Delivering secure enterprise-wide computing and IT management support in a â€œprivate cloud,â€ NIS offers best-in-class functionality and performance in our Tier 4 datacenters while relieving your organization from supporting underlying hardware/software and technology replacements.
Is IT as a Service (ITaaS) a good fit for your Legal firm?
NIS blends speed, agility, and simplicity to minimize organizational challenges in scaling and managing information technology infrastructure in your legal firm. With access to best-in-class technology experts, toolsets, hardware, and software.
- Is the growth of your data increasing, and your IT infrastructure cannot keep up?
- Are legacy systems becoming obsolete and harder to support?
- Are the number of sites, devices, systems and users increasing?
- Do clients need secure communications over mobile devices and tablets? (we provide full Apple support)
- As everything is expanding, is your ability to manage risk, security and compliance also growing?
- Does finance want to move from a capital to an operating expense model?
- Is your existing IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor?
Is maintenance more burdensome and licensing, and support contracts becoming problems?
If you accept that data is critical to your legal firm and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like NIS that will be a partner with you, and not a faceless vendor who just sells commodity solutions.
NIS can provide your Legal Firm:
- Application hosting
- Secure support for multiple users, multiple locations and multiple device management
- Secure network connectivity, VPNâ€™s
- Nightly and off-site backups
- Diverse carrier access
- Disaster recovery services
- Guaranteed performance and availability
- Leave your current IT â€œbreak fixâ€ environment where multiple vendorâ€™s objective is to increase billable hours.Â Let NIS Managed Services provide your Legal Practice a complete IT solution with the latest in advanced security technology and performance guarantees.
NISâ€™s Comprehensive Suite of Managed Services for Legal Firms includes:
IT Advice and Consulting:Â Our skilled IT Solution Architects advise companies in a highly complex information technology environment where legal firms are challenged to continue to manage ever-changing technology.
Project and Program Management:Â NIS professionals can implement programs and project management to organize resources and drive activities to improve business results.
IT Management and Support:Â Our responsive IT management and support services are based on a solid investment in advanced IT toolsets, advanced IT service management platforms, and IT professionals skilled at problem-solving.Â Keep your lawyers productive.
Cloud Services: Secure, scalable, reliable, virtual, private, hybrid or public, the NIS cloud services package is designed for uptime, optimization, and mobility.
Application Services:Â NIS ensures optimal performance for SaaS companies serving legal firms, application tiers: web, and databases.
Comprehensive IT Outsourcing:Â With the NIS IT outsourcing model, companies experience cost savings, standardized operations and efficiencies, and simplified IT management and support using our ITIL-based approach.
Contact Us now to start the conversation.