NIS’s Server & Application Monitoring service helps organizations of all sizes quickly pinpoint and resolve issues within their server environments by providing proactive availability and performance monitoring of physical and virtual servers, as well as the operating systems, applications and data running on the hardware platforms. With NISâ€™s Server & Application Monitoring service, customers receive:
- Fault Monitoring – Up/down fault identification and notification for the servers under contract
- Hardware Monitoring – Failure identification and notification for the specific hardware components* (i.e. hard drives, memory, CPU, fans, power supplies, etcâ€¦) within the server platforms under contract
- Performance Monitoring – Identification and notification of server health and performance-related issues that could jeopardize the services running on the servers under contract
- Operating System and Application Service Monitoring – Identification and notification of OS and application service failures and performance-related issues operating on the server platforms under contract
- Managed Antivirus –
- Remote Management – NIS RemoteManagment Helps you
- NIS’s Server & Application Monitoring service provides rapid identification, verification and notification of problems throughout server environments to ensure maximum uptime for increased user productivity and satisfaction.