Talk to our Cisco professionals. Tell us about your business goals and objectives. We are here to educate and provide you with a collaboration solution that best fits your companyâ€™s needs and solves your challenges. When it comes to creating the optimal office environment our expertâ€™s knowledge stretch far beyond IP phones and conference centers. Give us a call, send us an email.
From the company lobby to the corner office, phones are an integral part of day-to-day operations for all organizations. Cisco has a wide variety of end-user devices to serve those business needs.
- Various IP phone designs and IP phone models span
multiple needs and budgets
- Extensive features available on all IP phone sets
- Seamless integration with Cisco core/network devices
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7985G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7965G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
- Cisco IP Phone 8841
- Cisco Dx650
With all the recent advances in technology, Cisco is excited about bringing video to collaboration. With the diverse selection of Cisco telepresence units, you can have a face-to-face with your colleagues or clientsâ€¦even when theyâ€™re miles away.
- Variety of desktop endpoints (One-to-One)
- Flexible/Mobile Conferencing Devices (One-to-Many)
- Immersive Room Technology (Many-to-Many)
Today, Cisco knows that everyone is on the go. With Cisco Jabber, coworkers are able to see when youâ€™re in a meeting, send you an instant message when youâ€™ve gotten off that important call, and click their mouse to ring your extension. Bringing business to youâ€¦anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Presence capabilities/Status insight
- Control your phone from your PC
- Turn your PC or mobile device into your work phone
A house is only as strong as its foundation. Ciscoâ€™s Unified Communications infrastructure devices â€“ the servers, routers and switches â€“ lay the strongest and most stable groundwork for all your businessâ€™ telephony applications.
- Customized design for the specific needs of your business
- Resilient hardware
- Redundancy capabilities
Need help setting up your Cisco UC environment? Get the help you need from our Solutions Architecture professionals.
Solutions tailored to your business needs. Determining what is required for your unified communications environment is just as important as building it. Ensuring that you are purchasing the proper hardware, applications, services and licensing is no easy taskâ€¦so let us lighten your load. Youâ€™ll have everything you need and nothing you donâ€™t. Our designs account for the needs of your business allowing your employees to streamline their work efforts and realize their full potential without the hassle of complex communications. Find your Unified Communication solutions and optimize your communication infrastructure.
The Solutions Architecture team builds the ideal unified communication solutions, catering to your unique UC infrastructure. Our objective is to address your concerns and help you achieve your short and long term business goals so your organization gets the most out of its investment.
- Core devices required (servers, routers, switches)
- UC Applications (Communications Manager, Voice Mail, Presenceâ€¦etc.)
- End-user devices (desk phones, conference phones, video unitsâ€¦etc.)
- Mapping between existing (or future) offices
- Physical and virtual placement of devices/applications
- Redundancy/Failover scenarios including business continuity plans
- PRI vs. SIP
- Carrier options
- IP vs. digital/analog
- Procurement services
- Considerable discounting
- Professional Services costs
- Engineering tasks
- Project Management
- Adoption and Evolution (training) services